Saturday, February 6, 2010

Video Reflection Powerpoint

What? PowerPoint has a huge role in the way I present things in my classes now and as a future teacher. PowerPoint is a way to get the point across so those you are teaching can see it and understand what it is you are teaching. So What? I need to make sure my PowerPoint's are affective and useful. The video gave seven things to not do and they are, putting all words on the PowerPoint, the use of spell check, bullet everything, color schemes, the number of PowerPoint's, animation and the font. Each of these will show how well I can organize information to teach. If I don't follow some of his advice, I will lose my students or fellow classmates attention. I will also look disorganized and confusing. The way do my PowerPoint says something about me as a person. Now What? I plan to take this advice and follow it as I use PowerPoint. Each topic was valuable and truthful as it will cause more problems and will look bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment